This cookies policy explains how Chancer Ltd (“we”, “us”, or “our”) uses “cookies” and similar technologies on https://chancer.com (our “website”). We encourage you to read the policy in full so that you understand what information we collect using cookies and how that information is used.
You can change your Cookie preferences or withdraw consent at any time using the Privacy Settings.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information placed on your device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work or work more efficiently and provide information to the website owners to improve the user experience, for example, by remembering your preferences or by offering personalised content and advertisement.
- verify log-in information and allow users to find friends who use a Service;
- track traffic flow and patterns of travel in connection with a Service;
- understand the total number of users of a Service on an ongoing basis and the types of devices;
- monitor the performance of a Service to improve it continually;
- customise and enhance your online experience;provide customer service to you; and
- serve third parties’ adverts within our services.
What types of cookies do we use?
The types of Cookies used by our partners and us in connection with a Service can be classified into these categories: ‘Necessary Cookies‘, ‚Functionality Cookies‘, ‚Analytics Cookies’, and ‘Advertising and Tracking Cookies‘. We have set out below some further information about each category, purpose and duration of the Cookies‘ third parties and we set. You may disable Cookies at any time by using the Privacy Settings, which may affect how the Service functions.
Necessary Cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility.
Functional Cookies record information about your choices and allow us to tailor a Service to you.
These Cookies mean that when you continue to use or come back to use a Service, we can provide you with our services as you have previously asked for them to be provided. For example, these Cookies allow us to show you when you are logged in and store your preferences, such as your language preferences.
Analytics Cookies analyse how our Service is accessed, used, or performed to provide you with a better user experience and maintain, operate, and continually improve a Service.
These cookies allow us to:
- better understand users of a Service so that we can improve how we present our content;
- test different design ideas for particular features;
- determine the number of unique users of a Service;
- improve a Service by measuring any errors that occur; and
- conduct research and diagnostics to improve product offerings.
Advertising and Targeting Cookies
Advertising and Targeting Cookies may be set through our Services by our advertising partners. Those companies may use them to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites.
How to control or delete cookies
General – Besides the above, please note that most browsers allow you to change your preferences for Cookies through their settings. These settings are typically found in the „options“ or „preferences“ menu. To understand these settings, the following links may be helpful:
- Cookie setting in Chrome
- Cookie setting in Safari
- Cookie setting in Firefox
- Cookie setting in Internet Explorer
- To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer’s website.
- To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit this link.
Cookies that have been set in the past
If you have disabled one or more Cookies, we may still use information collected from cookies before your disabled preference is set; however, we will stop using the disabled cookie to collect any further information.